Thanksgiving is so much more than feasting on delicious meals. It is the day when families, well-wishers and friends come together to have some time exchanging pleasant stories, recollecting fond memories, and enjoying each other’s company.
Thanksgiving is also a day when we show our appreciation for our loved ones, our life, and talk about everything that we are thankful for, especially the things that usually go unsaid.
So, make this Thanksgiving extra special by sending Thanksgiving greetings to your friends and family.
Best Thanksgiving messages are very necessary in our daily lives as people are encouraged to do more when appreciated.
Best Thanksgiving Messages and Wishes for Your Loved Ones
The Thanksgiving celebration cannot be complete without sending some ‘Happy Thanksgiving messages’ to family and friends.
Whether you are looking for emotional or funny Thanksgiving messages or wishes, these Thanksgiving messages will have you sorted.
The following are some of the best Thanksgiving messages you can always send to loved ones, family members and well-wishers;
- This Thanksgiving, I wish that God showers you and your loved ones with peace, love, warmth, and joy. Have a joyous Thanksgiving!
- Sending warm wishes for a joyful holiday surrounded by people who make life worth celebrating. Happy Thanksgiving day!
- Happy Thanksgiving to you. Wishing you and your family a day to remember. One filled with laughter and joy, great conversation, with thankful hearts and a renewed appreciation for all that life has to offer. I say happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving! Sending a note your way to say that I hope you enjoy this delightful day and all it has to offer, especially the desserts!
- Some say that nothing is better than a grateful heart. While that’s true, and I’m grateful, I think great friends and amazing food comes in at a close second. Cheers to all of the above. Happy Thanksgiving and may we spend many more together!
- Wishing you the best things in the universe this Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
- The gift of wonderful friends and family is the nicest blessing of all. You are in my heart and prayers all year, and especially during this special Thanksgiving season. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I wholeheartedly thank you for all the incredibly beautiful colours you bring into my world. Have a remarkable Thanksgiving!
- Today is the time to be thankful, remember good times, and embrace those who enrich our lives. I am thankful for a lot of things, but I am most thankful for You! Happy Thanksgiving sweetheart!
- May the turkey and pumpkin pie never go to WAIST. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving. From our table to yours, we’re wishing you a bounty of blessings today this holiday season.
- Let us remember the great times spent together, delicious turkey eaten, and awesome clothes bought to celebrate this day. Have a great Thanksgiving!
- Lucky should be my name, for I am blessed and thankful to have you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving Love!
- May this Thanksgiving bring you good luck and prosperity? Let’s pray to God and thank him for the many blessings that he has bestowed upon us. Happy Thanksgiving!
- On this Thanksgiving Day, let us express our gratitude to our belts, which are going to work extra hard for us this day to keep our pants up. And let us not forget to take a moment of silence for the belt’s forgotten brother: the suspenders. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thank you for being so understanding, for always having my back, and for being a true friend. And most of all I am thankful I found you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- You came into my life with a thousand blessings. I feel lucky all the time for having such a beautiful person in my life. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Make this Thanksgiving holiday wonderful by having your families and relatives under one roof. I wish you all the best on this joyous Thanksgiving Day!
- I wish that you are bestowed with good health, happiness, and all the best things in your life. Enjoy your Thanksgiving Day with your loved ones!
- Here comes another year of giving thanks for all the blessings we have received. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating. I hope you have a great year ahead.
- Sending my warm wishes from home to home and heart to heart to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! May this day be a beautiful reminder of the wonderful things in life.
- Happy Thanksgiving. As I take time to give thanks for many blessings in my life, I want to let you know how grateful I am that you are one of them.
- May your apple and pumpkin pie be scrumptious and your Thanksgiving turkey tongue-tickling. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thank you for the joy, love and kindness that you have expressed to me over the past year. I would like to wish all the very best in your life. Happy Thanksgiving!
- There have been times when I have not thanked you for being there for me. I take this day to tell you how special you are and how great my life has become with you in it. Have a memorable Thanksgiving!
- On this festival of gratitude, I thank you for all the love, kindness and support you have ushered me throughout the years. Happy thanksgiving.
- This Thanksgiving let us be grateful for the food and the company that we share. May God always protect our loved ones. Happy Thanksgiving.
- You are strong, supportive, admirable, loving and understanding. Thank you for being my parents! Happy Thanksgiving, Mom and Dad.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, Happy Thanksgiving from the bottom of my heart to you.
- Sending good wishes to you this Thanksgiving! Good food that fills your table, Good health as you work hard, and Good times with family and friends. May you have all the best delights in life. Happy Thanksgiving!
- May the good things of life be yours in abundance not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year. Have a glorious Thanksgiving celebration!
- May you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving, a joyous holiday season and healthful, Happy Thanksgiving dear one.
- A special greeting of Thanksgiving time to express to you our sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty. We are deeply thankful and extend to you our best wishes for a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day.
- One of the joys of Thanksgiving is wishing you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving season.
- At this time of Thanksgiving, we pause to count our blessings. The freedom of this great country in which we live. It is a great opportunity for achievement. The friendship and confidence you have shown in us. For all of these things we are deeply thankful. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving for people is…The morning sun and the setting moon, the cheerful bird and the dancing mood, the silent waters and the playful dunes, but more than that I cherish you. Wishing you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day.
- Gratitude is the heart’s memory. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.
- May your stuffing be tasty. May your turkey plump, may your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump. May your yams be delicious, and your pies take the prize, and may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs. Happy Thanksgiving!
- November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I am thankful for a lot of things, but I am most thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Because today is a special day, I want to let you know that I appreciate you every single day. Happy Thanksgiving wishes!
- Thank you, Mom and Dad, for giving me food, shelter and unconditional love. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thank you, Mom, for always making spectacular meals throughout the years! Thanksgiving won’t be the same without your special dishes. Happy Thanksgiving best Mom!
- A heartfelt thanks to you on this day, for being my guide, my teacher and my father. Happy Thanksgiving Dad!
- Here is a heartwarming thanks to you for the hope, peace and joy that you bring to my life. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Hope that you are surrounded with the love of your dear ones on this festive season. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
- I am really glad that we are family. Thanking God for having you in my life on this special day.
- Thanksgiving wishes from across the miles from our house to yours. May your home be filled with laughter and happiness! Have a great Thanksgiving celebration.
- Wish you a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you the gift of faith and the blessing of hope this Thanksgiving Day!
- We gather on this day to be thankful for what we have, for the family we love, the friends we cherish, and for the blessings that will come. Happy Thanksgiving!
- May your blessings be multiplied this year and throughout all your life. Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you!
- Wishing you a harvest of blessings, good health and good times. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Here is to enjoying the company of good friends and family. I wish you a happy Thanksgiving!
- May you enjoy the feast and the company of your family on Thanksgiving Day.
- May you enjoy this celebration with your family full of laughter and peace. Happy Thanksgiving greetings!
- Thanksgiving is a day to always remember all the good things no matter how small or big they may be. Thank you for always being constant in my life.
- Enjoy every moment of this wonderful day and remember to be grateful to God for all the blessings. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
- I wish you a day full of joy that is surrounded by your dearest family and friends with tables full of delicious food! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
- Some friendships become more beautiful over time. Thank you for the color you added and still adding to my life! I wish you a superb Thanksgiving.
- This is the day the Lord has made; so we should rejoice and be glad in it. Happy joyous Thanksgiving to you and family!
- I pray this special Thanksgiving Day brings your family closer and blesses the bond of love! Have a cheerful Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours! We are grateful and delighted to be able to celebrate this wonderful occasion with you all!
- We believe that gratitude and appreciation double the blessings of life, so we are sincerely expressing our thankfulness to you! Happy glorious Thanksgiving to you, dear!
- Thank you for being one of my blessings sweetheart, whom I cannot imagine my life without. I love you and happy Thanksgiving!
- It is good and better to always give thanks than to always be so blue. Happy Thanksgiving dear one.
- We may not always be close to each other, but our hearts are always close. Sending love and hugs. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Even as we celebrate Thanksgiving today, I want to thank you for the support. Love, and advice throughout the previous year. You are the pride that we must show off! Wishing you a great Thanksgiving season!
- You have been blessed in more ways than you expected; give God thanks. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones!
- It’s Thanksgiving again; count your blessings and mention them one by one; Celebrate and be thankful for every good tide. Happy Thanksgiving!
- A thankful heart is the parent of all virtues. This Thanksgiving, may you give thanks for everything you are blessed with. Happy Thanksgiving!