Are you looking for the best parental control app for iOS? Well, you’re in the right place.
Technology has continued to evolve, encompassing every aspect of human life, including family and friends.
Since the emergence of the internet, children have become inclined towards tech, and now, every child wants a smartphone.
The first choice for parents is the iPhone which is recognized for its security and easy-to-use interface.
However, parents are aware that not all things on the internet are appropriate for children and prefer the best parental control app for iOS.
These applications are geared towards controlling children’s activities on the internet.
They keep track of their online interests and provide the opportunity for parents to grant or deny their children access to the net.
Below is a list of the best parental control app for iOS and iPads.
1. Apple Screen Time
This application is already installed on iPhone operating system, and it boasts of impressive features. This would be the first stop for parents looking for a control application on iOS.
It is easily accessible in the device’s settings and allows parents to set up controls easily.
Apple Screen Time only costs $3.99 per month.
- Apple Screen Time allows the set up of restrictions of downloadable content.
- You can set a time limit for internet usage.
- Parents can monitors the use of applications on their children’s phones.
- It allows you to check the history of the web browser.
- It can be used to approve or disapprove the use of any downloaded app.
- With permission, it can be used to pause the internet instantly.
2. Famisafe Parental Control
Famisafe is one of the best parental control apps for iOS. This application, launched by Wondershare, offers the best on keeping children safe online 24/7.
It is a reliable control application with advanced features that are pretty easy to set up and use.
This application can be gotten for $9.99 per month for five devices.
- It allows you to regulate children’s screen time.
- Famisafe has a GPS location tracker.
- You can use it to block and enable website filters.
- It allows parents to set up various plans for different times, places, and occasions.
- Filters YouTube content by using your set alert keywords.
- Detects photos that contain inappropriate factors like nudity and pornography.
- It offers a geofencing feature that allows parents to keep a record of children’s location.
- Famisafe is also supported on other devices like Android, Windows, and Mac.
3. Google Family Link
Google Family Link is an app developed by Google that informs parents about their children’s online ventures.
It is compatible with iPhones and only requires creating an account for children and parents alike.
- Parents can monitor the time their children spend using each application.
- Controls screen time.
- Google Family Link can also be used to set boundaries for various applications.
4. Net Nanny Parental Control
Net Nanny is a highly recommended parental control application that permits parents to curb their kids’ online activities.
With Net Nanny, parents can supervise their wards’ digital habits and protect them from harm and cyberbullying.
Net Nanny can be gotten at an affordable rate of $10 for five devices per month.
- Parents can set a screen time limit
- It allows you to analyze internet content and restrict anything improper.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- Parents can create different profiles for different children to prevent confusion.
5. Bark Parental Control
Created by Brian Bason, this interesting application has been ranked as one of the best parental control apps for iOS.
Bark Parental Control is best known for its ability to monitor, detect and alert parents about digital dangers and other sensitive online issues.
This, it does on over thirty social media platforms.
- It can be used to keep tabs on conversations and content on several social platforms.
- You can use it to monitor text and e-mail messages.
- Bark Parental Control allows you to manage your children’s access to specific sites.
- Vigilant for activities that may indicate sex chatting, emotional worries, and so on.
- You can use the app to send alerts when danger is spotted.
- Easy to install and use.
Kidslox is another parental control app that gives control over set boundaries for children. Ideally, it makes parenting easier by monitoring their web activities.
- You can use it to filters content.
- The app allows you set schedules.
- It helps you restrict unwanted or suspicious applications.
- It helps you track your location.
This application, rated as one of the best parental talk control apps for iOS, has varied characteristics that make it unique.
Though Boomerang focuses on limiting screen time on children’s devices, it provides other characters like GPS tracking and safe surfing.
- It can be used to block sites on request.
- It helps to limit screen time.
- Parents can use it to hide apps to prevent kids from accessing them.
- Implements healthy bedtime habits for children.
- You can use it to monitor call logs.
Qustodio is another impressive parental control app featuring device tracking and call restrictions, among others.
- Grants access to children’s mobile activity.
- Sets restrictions on phone usage and other applications.
- Tracks location through the device.
- It supports a panic button. When pressed, parents immediately receive information on their child’s location.
- Easy to use and very affordable.
9. Our Pact
Our Pact is a simple iOS app that parents can use to control their wards’ mobile usage.
- Blocks text messages.
- Controls several devices from one dashboard.
- Tracks GPS location.
- Halts applications for certain periods.
Compatible with iOS, Mobicip provides easier methods of tracking internet usage.
- Mobicip compiles four weeks of web history.
- Supports various devices like iOS, Android, Chrome book, and MacOs.
- A website can be restricted according to category.
- Locks all devices on one tap.
The internet is a vast aspect of technology filled with information that is most times easily accessible. Information gotten is valuable and educative to young minds.
Alternatively, some information can be very harmful and inappropriate; therefore, parents must ensure that their kids are safe from these dangers.
Parental controlling apps make this easier by granting access to monitor what their children do online. Select one of these apps and make parenting an easy journey.